📢 Announcements 📢
Check here for regular updates!
Thanksgiving Break Hours
Monday, November 19 – Tuesday, November 20
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Kennesaw)
- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Marietta)
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (email and phone)
Wednesday, November 21
- 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Kennesaw)
- 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Marietta)
- 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (email and phone)
Thursday, November 22 – Friday, November 23
Regular office hours will resume Monday, November 26.
Student Refund Questions
For information about student refunds, please click HERE.
What is the Talon One Service Center?
The Talon One Service Center is a customer service hub for students who have questions concerning Campus Services. There are two Talon One Service Centers: one on the first floor of the James V. Carmichael Student Center on the Kennesaw Campus across from the bookstore and the other in the former Card Services office on the second floor in the Joe Mack Wilson Student Center on the Marietta Campus. Both locations are now open and students can come here to:
- Obtain their Talon Card (campus ID card)
- Manage their Meal Plans
- Learn about Parking and Transportation options
- Find answers to questions about Campus Services and each of its related departments
Front of Talon Card
- KSU ID Number
- Campus Card Number
- Library Barcode
Back of Talon Card
- Fifth Third Bank ATMs
- Cirrus Network ATMs
- PIN Based Debit Transactions
- Door Access
- Mag Stripe Readers
- Meal Plans
- Dining Dollars