Talon One Service Center Update
The Talon One Service Centers are closed; however, employees are working remotely. If you have a question, please call 470-578-8663 Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Need to pick up a Talon Card or key?
Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
What is the Talon One Service Center?
The Talon One Service Center is a customer service hub for students, faculty, staff and visitors who have questions concerning Campus Services. There are two Talon One Service Centers: one on the first floor of the James V. Carmichael Student Center on the Kennesaw Campus across from the bookstore and the other on the second floor in the Joe Mack Wilson Student Center on the Marietta Campus. Students, faculty and staff can come here to:
- Obtain their Talon Card (campus ID card)
- Receive Meal Plan and Dining information
- Ask questions about Housing and Residence Life
- Learn about Parking and Transportation options
- Find answers to other questions about Campus Services and each of its related departments
Front of Talon Card
- KSU ID Number
Back of Talon Card
- Fifth Third Bank ATMs (if linked to Fifth Third Bank account)
- Cirrus Network ATMs
- PIN Based Debit Transactions
- Door Access
- Mag Stripe Readers
- Rec Center
- Meal Plans
- Dining Dollars
- Library Barcode