Student Refund Questions
If your student account shows a credit balance, you may be entitled to receive a refund.
Kennesaw State University has partnered with BankMobile for all University refunds and financial aid disbursements. You can expect the following communications.
- By Email: BankMobile will send you an email containing your personalized access code needed to select one of the financial aid refund options listed below.
- By Mail: A Refund Selection Kit with your personal access code will be sent to your mailing address on file in Banner in a bright green envelope. Do not throw this away!
- Refund: Receive your official refund disbursement from BankMobile.
Student Refund Options
Students can choose to receive their financial aid refunds in one of three ways:
- Electronic deposit to an Existing Bank Account
- Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account (a pre-approved debit card that allows you to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted)
- Physical check mailed to address on file with KSU through Banner
If you do not select a refund preference with BankMobile, your refund will default to a physical check. Please follow the instructions below to select your preference:
- Locate your personal access code from your Refund Selection Kit or email from BankMobile.
- Visit RefundSelection.com and choose your method of disbursement.
- If you select a physical check, ensure your mailing address is up to date in Banner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do I do if I've misplaced my access code?
A. Contact the Talon One Service Center at 470-578-8663 (T-ONE) to have your access code reset. Please call so that we may verify your identity.
Q. How long does it take to get my refund?
A. Once the refund option election closes, your disbursement will be transferred to your selected refund method within 6 to 8 weeks. Electronic transfers are quicker, while a physical check may take up to two weeks to arrive.
To find answers to more frequently asked questions, visit bankmobile.custhelp.com/app/home.