Student Refund Questions
Students will receive refunds per the President's email sent out on March 19, 2020.
If you have questions about your refund amount, account balance or timing of the refund, please contact the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about COVID-19 refunds, visit this link: COVID-19 Refund FAQs.
Student Refund Options
Students can choose to receive their refunds in one of three ways:
- Electronic deposit to an Existing Bank Account
- Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account (a pre-approved debit card that allows you to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted)
- Physical check mailed to address on file with KSU through Banner
If you do not select a refund preference with BankMobile, your refund will default to a physical check. Please follow the instructions below to select your preference:
- Locate your personal access code from your Refund Selection Kit or email from BankMobile.
- Visit RefundSelection.com and choose your method of disbursement.
- If you select a physical check, ensure your mailing address is up to date in Banner.
Kennesaw State University has partnered with BankMobile for all University refunds and financial aid disbursements. You can expect the following communications.
- By Email: BankMobile will send you an email containing your personalized access code needed to select one of the financial aid refund options listed below.
- By Mail: A Refund Selection Kit with your personal access code will be sent to your mailing address on file in Banner in a bright green envelope. Do not throw this away!
- Refund: Receive your official refund disbursement from BankMobile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do I do if I've misplaced my access code?
A. Please email the Talon One Service Center at email@example.com from your KSU email to have your access code reset.
To find answers to more frequently asked questions, visit bankmobile.custhelp.com/app/home.